Flights to New Zealand from Shanghai
Depart from other cities
Why choose Air New Zealand?
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2019
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, winning Best Premium Economy class three times in a row.
Flying with Air New Zealand
- Daily non-stop service from China to New Zealand, connecting you to domestic destinations throughout New Zealand.
- Fly in comfort on our 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts with 3 cabins to choose from.
- Experience New Zealand the moment you step on board with our uniquely kiwi hospitality.
- Two checked in bags free of charge in Economy class and extra bag allowances in Premium classes.
* Year-round Low Fare Terms & Conditions
1. Fares stated above exclude taxes & fuel surcharges of approximately ¥2,315. All prices are quoted in Chinese Yuan (￥).
2. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Economy low fare ticket validity: 6 months. Premium Economy / Business Premier low fare ticket validity: 12 months.
- Economy class T: Prior to departure CNY1,000 penalty fee applies; After departure ticket is non refundable. Also applies to partially used tickets and for no show
- Premium Economy Class O & Business Premier Class J: Subject to CNY ￥1,000 penalty fee applies.
FOR FLIGHTS DEPARTURE DURING PEAK SEASON from 22 JAN - 04 FEB 2022 APPLY ¥5,000 REFUND PENALTY.
5. Changes: ( Economy Class T & Premium Economy Class O & Business Premier Class J) subject to CNY ￥800 change fee applies.
NOTE: All changes must be made within the validity of the original ticket. The new fare must be equal or greater than the original ticket fare.
- Economy low fare ( Class T) : Non-refunable.
- Premium Economy low fare (Class O) & Business Premier low fare (Class J) : Penalty of ￥2,000 applies.
7. Service fees will apply for changes or cancellations made via the contact centre.
8. For passengers encountered NZ entry visa rejection, it is fully refundable with only a process fee of ¥50 per person. Copy of Passport with an official visa rejection by Immigration New Zealand should be submitted as supporting document 14 days prior to departure date.
9. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.