Flights to Australia
For passengers who are travelling to Australia and transiting via New Zealand , must be fully vaccinated by Australia's Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved vaccines at least 14 days prior to departure date.
Check more about Travel requirements to Australia.
* Year-round Low Fare Terms & Conditions
1. Fares stated above exclude taxes & fuel surcharges. All prices are quoted in Chinese Yuan (￥).
2. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Economy low fare ticket validity: 6 months. Premium Economy / Business Premier low fare ticket validity: 12 months.
- Economy class T: Prior to departure CNY1,000 penalty fee applies; After departure ticket is non refundable. Also applies to partially used tickets and for no show
- Premium Economy Class O & Business Premier Class J: Subject to CNY ￥1,000 penalty fee applies.
FOR FLIGHTS DEPARTURE DURING PEAK SEASON from 22 JAN - 04 FEB 2022 APPLY ¥5,000 REFUND PENALTY.
5. Changes: ( Economy Class T & Premium Economy Class O & Business Premier Class J) subject to CNY ￥800 change fee applies.
NOTE: All changes must be made within the validity of the original ticket. The new fare must be equal or greater than the original ticket fare.
- Economy low fare ( Class T) : Non-refunable.
- Premium Economy low fare (Class O) & Business Premier low fare (Class J) : Penalty of ￥2,000 applies.
7. Service fees will apply for changes or cancellations made via the contact centre.
8. For passengers encountered NZ entry visa rejection, it is fully refundable. Copy of Passport with an official visa rejection by Immigration New Zealand should be submitted as supporting document 14 days prior to departure date.
9. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.