Gifting flights with Airpoints Dollars™
Give someone you love the gift of travel. As an Airpoints™ member, you can buy an Air New Zealand ticket for anyone living in your household using Airpoints Dollars.
Here's how it works:
- Sign in
- Sign in to your online Air New Zealand account using your Airpoints™ number and password
- Click on Your Balances and then go to My Profile
- Choose your giftees
- Under the Gifting Register tab you can add giftees who you can then buy flights for with your Airpoints Dollars™
- Anyone living in your house can be a giftee, even if they're not an Airpoints member
- If you're a Gold or Elite Airpoints member, or you currently have a Westpac Airpoints credit card (for NZ residents only), you can choose a limited number of people outside your household to be giftees as well on each anniversary year of your Gold or Elite Airpoints membership
- There is no charge to add another Airpoints member to your Gifting Register. Please note a fee of NZD $25 or 25 Airpoints Dollars is payable for each giftee who is not an Airpoints Member
- Gift a ticket
- You can gift a ticket* on any Air New Zealand flight, provided you have enough Airpoints Dollars to pay for the whole ticket
- Just sign in with your Airpoints number before you book online, select your giftee when prompted and select to pay with Airpoints Dollars, or call our contact centre (application charges may apply)
Go to your Gifting Register to add or change giftees.
* Excludes companion tickets.
See the Airpoints terms and conditions for full programme details.