Flights to New Zealand from Shanghai
Hurry! Sale ends in
All cabins on sale
Depart from other cities
Why choose Air New Zealand?
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2019
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, winning Best Premium Economy class three times in a row.
Flying with Air New Zealand
- Daily non-stop service from China to New Zealand, connecting you to over 20 New Zealand domestic destinations.
- Fly in comfort on our 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts with 3 cabins to choose from.
- Experience New Zealand the moment you step on board with our uniquely kiwi hospitality.
- Two checked in bags free of charge in Economy class and extra bag allowances in Premium classes.
* Year-round Fares Terms & Conditions
1. Fares stated above exclude taxes & fuel surcharges of approximately ¥2,315. All prices are quoted in Chinese Yuan (￥).
2. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Cancellation: Penalty of CNY ￥1,000 applies. FOR FLIGHTS DEPARTURE DURING HIGH SEASON from 17 Jan 2020 to 26 Jan 2020 APPLY ¥5,000 REFUND PENALTY.
4. Changes: Subject to CNY ￥800 change fees and service fees.
NOTE: All changes must be made within the validity of the original ticket. The new fare must be equal or greater than the original ticket fare.
5. No-show:Penalty of ￥2,000 applies.
6. Service fees will apply for changes or cancellations made via the contact centre.
7. For passengers encountered NZ entry visa rejection, it is fully refundable with only a process fee of ¥50 per person. Copy of Passport with an official visa rejection by Immigration New Zealand should be submitted as supporting document 14 days prior to departure date.
8. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
9. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.