Flights to New Zealand from Hong Kong
Premium Economy deal ends May 10 2018
Air New Zealand voted the 'Best Airline in the World'
Air New Zealand has been named the 'Best Airline in the World' in the latest Condé Nast Readers' Choice Awards for its innovative and customer-focused travel offerings. Read about the Best Airline of the World award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2017
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards for airlines, winning Best Premium Economy class.
Flying with Air New Zealand
- Daily non-stop service from China to New Zealand, connecting you to over 20 New Zealand domestic destinations.
- Fly in comfort on our 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts with 3 cabins to choose from.
- Experience New Zealand the moment you step on board with our uniquely kiwi hospitality.
*Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Chinese RMB.
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of ￥650.
3. Price is subject to currency exchange fluctuation.
4. Cancellation: Economy: Non-refundable. Premium Economy deal or Business Premier: Subject to around ￥1300 (HK$1,600) cancellation fee for the totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus handling fee around ￥1300 (HK$1,600).
5. Changes: Subject to around ￥1300 (HK$1,600) change fees and service fees.
6. No Show: Penalty of around ￥1650 (HK$2,000) applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply.
7. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.