Flights to New Zealand from Hong Kong
Fly daily direct from Hong Kong to Auckland and connect to 20 New Zealand domestic destinations.
Hurry! Premium Economy deal ends in
Auckland – Hong Kong service retime from 27 October 2019:
Auckland – Hong Kong
Hong Kong- Auckland
10:10 am +1
Depart from other cities
Why choose Air New Zealand?
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2019
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, winning Best Premium Economy class three times in a row.
Flying with Air New Zealand
- Daily non-stop service from China to New Zealand, connecting you to over 20 New Zealand domestic destinations.
- Fly in comfort on our 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts with 3 cabins to choose from.
- Experience New Zealand the moment you step on board with our uniquely kiwi hospitality.
*Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Chinese Yuan (￥), HKD to CNY currency exchange applies.
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare estimated taxes and charges of HK$700 and fuel surcharge#.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Travel period:
- Economy: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 28 Feb 2019 and 31 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class G; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class G), and depart Hong Kong between 28 Feb - 11 Apr / 22 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2019 / 27 Jan - 11 Apr 2020.
- Premium Economy: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 28 Feb 2019 and 31 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class O; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 28 Feb - 11 Apr / 22 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2019 / 27 Jan - 11 Apr 2020.
- Business Premier: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 28 Feb 2019 and 31 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong year round.
7. Economy ticket validity: 6 months. Premium Economy / Business Premier: 12 months.
8. Cancellation: Non-refundable or subject to HK$1,800 cancellation fee. See detailed fare conditions.
9. Changes: Subject to HK$1,800 change fees and service fees. See detailed fare conditions.
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
# Fuel surcharge levy on Air New Zealand flights originating from Hong Kong and between New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Australia and South America.
- Tickets purchased on or before 31 March 2019: Charge HKD 448 for one-way tickets and HKD 896 for round-trip tickets.
- Tickets purchased from 1 April 2019: Charge HKD 584 for one-way tickets or HKD 1,168 for round-trip tickets.
- The fuel surcharge will be adjusted in accordance with fuel prices on a monthly basis.
- Fuel surcharge applies to all passengers, including children and infants, regardless of class of travel and fare type.
- Fuel surcharge does not apply to any domestic carriage within New Zealand.
- Codeshare flights are also subject to respective fuel surcharges.
-All prices are quoted in Chinese RMB. Price is subject to currency exchange fluctuation.