Flights to Australia
* Year-round Low Fare Terms & Conditions
1. Fares stated above exclude taxes & fuel surcharges of approximately ¥2,315. All prices are quoted in Chinese Yuan (￥).
2. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Economy low fare ticket validity: 6 months. Premium Economy / Business Premier low fare ticket validity: 12 months.
4. Cancellation: Penalty of CNY ￥1,000 applies for low fares ( Economy Class L & Premium Economy Class O & Business Premier Class J). FOR FLIGHTS DEPARTURE DURING PEAK SEASON from 04 FEB - 13 FEB 2021 APPLY ¥5,000 REFUND PENALTY.
5. Changes: Subject to CNY ￥800 change fees for low fares ( Economy Class L & Premium Economy Class O & Business Premier Class J).
NOTE: All changes must be made within the validity of the original ticket. The new fare must be equal or greater than the original ticket fare.
- Economy low fare ( Class L) : Non-refunable.
- Premium Economy low fare (Class O) & Business Premier low fare (Class J) : Penalty of ￥2,000 applies.
7. Service fees will apply for changes or cancellations made via the contact centre.
8. For passengers encountered NZ entry visa rejection, it is fully refundable with only a process fee of ¥50 per person. Copy of Passport with an official visa rejection by Immigration New Zealand should be submitted as supporting document 14 days prior to departure date.
9. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.