per person return; Original fare from ￥5,270*
|Other cities depart
||Round-trip(per person from）|
|Hong Kong direct||￥5,980*
|Other cities depart||￥3,480*|
Fares stated above exclude taxes & fuel surcharges of approximately ¥2,315.
Visiting multiple NZ cities in one trip? Click here to make a multistop booking.
Enjoy China to New Zealand round-trip Economy special up to 50% off and more popular itineraries from ￥2,770*!
China - New Zealand online fares
(per person from)
(per person from)
|from ￥2,770* - Itinerary 1||from ￥2,770* - Itinerary 2|
|1. Depart from Shanghai to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)||1. Depart from HK to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)|
|2. Fly from Auckland to Christchurch||2. Fly from Auckland to Wellington
|3. Open jaw itinerary - Drive from Christchurch to Queenstown, and experience the most classic New Zealand scenery||3. Open jaw itinerary - Drive from Wellington to Christchurch, from NZ North Island to NZ South Island
|4. Fly from Queenstown to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)||4. Fly from Christchurch to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)|
|5. Fly from Auckland back to Shanghai
||5. Fly from Auckland back to Shanghai|
You can choose between multiple New Zealand destinations, and explore more of New Zealand all in one booking!
Apart from having free stopovers in Auckland for return trips, you may also save money from booking the domestic flights separately. Book your New Zealand trip now!
Cuddle up in Economy SkycouchTM
The Economy Skycouch™ is a row of three seats that easily converts into a flat surface for rest, relaxation and play, giving couples and families the freedom to fly in a whole new way. You may book Skycouch with an extra fee online. Experience Economy Skycouch™ from only ￥1 now - find out more!
Upgrade either way of your journey to Premium Economy. Experience a taste of luxury with more personal space and premium inflight dining, plus an extra checked bag. Premium Economy on sale - save ￥1,810 by booking now!
* Terms & Conditions
1. Fares stated above exclude taxes & fuel surcharges of approximately ¥2,315. Auckland are operated by Air New Zealand. Connecting China domestic flights from other selected China cities to Shanghai or Hongkong are operated by Air New Zealand partner airlines.
2. Cancellation: non refundable
3. For passengers encountered NZ entry visa rejection, it is fully refundable with only a process fee of ¥50 per person. Copy of Passport with an official visa rejection by Immigration New Zealand should be submitted as supporting document 14 days prior to departure date.
4. Amendment after ticketing:
Change before departure: Charge ¥1000 for reissue or revalidation. Fare difference applies. The new fare must be equal or greater than the original ticket. Local travel center service fee ¥300 applies.
5. No-show: Charge ￥3000 no show fee, ¥1000 revalidation fee. Local travel center service fee ¥300 applies.
6. Online booking is not available for flights within 3 days. Please check your travel documents (passports, visas, etc) before booking your tickets online. See other terms and conditions.For further information, please call our Travel Centre in Beijing or Shanghai Office.
7. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.